the stories

The stories I will post will be mostly fiction, and for me, any genre goes. Stories of ghosts and ghouls, sci fi, stories that focus on the breakdown of the mind or concerning the nature of reality. Some of these will be older work, some will have co-authors. I will be working hard to come up with something new every week. Writers live on feedback, so any comments or suggestions are welcome. Is there a story you would like to hear? Tell me about it! I will if I can. Please help me by being involved.

How can you contribute financially? I've set up a gofundme. A couple of bucks would be great! Please come back and visit, having allies at my back is more important than anything. If you know me, if you really knew me, you know I always had your back. I have many flaws, but not having someone's back was never one of them. I'm embarrassed to ask for this help and I promise to do everything in power to earn your generosity.

Another way you can contribute is by buying a .99 kindle story on my Amazon account. I don't make much money off these, but by drawing some attention to these stories maybe this will lead people to this blog.

Thanks for having my back! I WILL beat this, and when the time comes, I will once again have your back.

Comments

  1. Congrats on the scans, Kev!!! Keep kicking cancer's a$$!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Carnival at the End of the World

Story: My Worst Terror